ABOUT PSC GROUP
With unrivaled safety and quality performance, PSC provides product handling services, logistics, and sustainability solutions for the chemical, refining, and marine transportation industries.
founded as the first tankerman service
dedicated, well-trained employees throughout North America
better safety performance than companies doing similar work
new jobs created in last decade
What We Offer Our Employees
- Opportunities to gain valuable experience in the essential refining, chemical, packaging, sustainability, and marine transportation industries
- Dedicated servant leaders to provide the support, tools, and guidance our employees need to succeed
- Industry-leading employee training and development
- Competitive wages with performance incentives and opportunities for growth and advancement
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Affordable medical insurance plans with PSC paying a large portion of the premiums
- Matching 401(k) plan to help employees save for retirement
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits (varies by work group)
- Employee discounts and much more!
Joel Dickerson, PSC President & CEO
Mission & Core Values
Click on the Connection button below to check out our quarterly newsletters. Read through our newsletters learn more about our company culture.
What began in 1952 with one man’s vision and a tankerman’s license has grown to more than 4,000 employees working across the U.S.
Check out our “timeline” video to learn more about key milestones in PSC’s history from 1952 to 2022.
Baton Rouge Office
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Pasadena, TX 77505
Bridge City Office
Bridge City, TX 77611