Hiring ProcessEmployment applications submitted through our website are reviewed daily (Monday through Friday) by our Recruiters. Here’s a recap of what to expect when applying to join our PSC family.
1. APPLY ONLINE
Check out our current job openings and create an account to apply for position(s) that interest you.
- To be considered, it is recommended to fill out our online application completely.
- Be sure to provide us with up-to-date contact information, including your phone number and an email address that you check on a regular basis.
- After submitting your application check your email inbox, junk folder, text messages, and voicemails regularly to ensure you’re receiving PSC’s communications (status of your application / interview requests).
2. ON-DEMAND INTERVIEW
- If selected for further consideration, you will be contacted by text or email to complete an On-Demand interview, which is a interview that can be completed at your convenience.
- You will be asked to provide your qualifications, work history, and answer a few behavioral-based questions. Some of the questions will require you to record a video response.
- This interview experience is designed to give you the opportunity to shine beyond your application, reduce bias, and help our hiring team make great decisions.
3. RECRUITING TEAM REVIEW
For this role, only our recruiting team members will evaluate your submission. No computer-assisted evaluation (AI) is being used.
- Our recruiting team will review your application and On-Demand interview to see if your skills, experience, location, and pay requirements match our needs.
- If selected for further consideration, you will be contacted by phone, text, or email to discuss career opportunities that could be the best match for you.
4. INTERVIEW WITH HIRING LEADER
- If selected, you will be invited to an in-person / live video interview that can include the recruiter and hiring leader(s).
- We want to learn more about you, so be prepared to discuss your work experience, qualifications, and respond to behavioral-based questions.
- We encourage you to ask questions during your interview to gain more knowledge about PSC’s culture and our career opportunities.
5. REFERENCE CHECKS
- After interviews are held, we will conduct professional reference checks on our final candidates.
- Current phone numbers and emails are required to conduct references in a timely manner.
6. EMPLOYMENT OFFER
- If an offer of employment is extended to you, the recruiter will provide details regarding the pay rate, projected start date, benefits, and all applicable job requirements.
7. ONBOARDING STAGE
- Once a job offer has been accepted, the onboarding processing will begin.
- Completion time may vary depending on requirement clearances (background check, drug screen, physical, etc.).
8. NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION
- Once you have successfully completed the onboarding requirements, an HR team member will contact you to schedule New Employee Orientation (NEO).
- Congratulations, you’re now a part of the PSC family!