PSC Family Casting Call
Core Values & Suggested Interview Questions
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
We believe in doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- Why is it important to tell the truth?
- Why is it important for your parent (PSC employee) to be honest at work?
- How do you demonstrate that you’re responsible for your actions?
We believe in keeping our promises and doing what we say we’re going to do.
- Why is it important for your mom/dad (PSC employee) to trust you?
- What are some ways you can prove you are trustworthy?
RESPECT AND CONCERN FOR OTHERS
We believe in teamwork, treating employees like family, and providing helping hands to those in need.
- How do you show respect for others?
- Why is it important to help those who are in need?
- What are some examples of being fair?
We believe in supporting our employees and giving them the training, tools, and guidance they need to succeed.
- How does your parent (PSC employee) help you to succeed at school or in a hobby?
- How is your parent a good role model?
- What does it mean to be a good leader?
We believe in looking out for each other, reporting and mitigating hazards, and working together to achieve incident-free performance.
- What kind of special equipment does your parent (PSC employee) wear to protect him/her at work? Why is it important for your parent to wear that?
- What are some examples of being safe that you do every day?
- Why is it important to be safe?
- If you see a friend or family member doing something that could hurt them, what should you do?
We believe in giving our employees Stop Work Authority and are committed to listening and responding to their suggestions and concerns.
- When your friend/brother/sister is sad, how do you show you care about them and support them?
- What does it mean to be a good listener?
- Are you a good listener?
We believe in innovation, implementing best practices, following procedures, and really learning from our mistakes.
- What does your mom/dad (PSC employee) do at work each day?
- How can you grow and learn from your mistakes?
- Why is it important to always try your best, even if you’re already good at something?
- Why is it important to try to learn new skills and information?
- Have you ever done something really hard? How did you keep moving forward?
We believe in making good use of the resources that have been entrusted to our care and protecting the environment and communities where we work.
- Why should you take good care of your toys?
- When you’re playing at a friend’s house, why should you take good care of their stuff?
- Why is it important to throw away your trash when you’re finished eating?
We believe in working hard, delivering value to our customers, and providing rewarding career opportunities for our employees.
- What is something you’re dedicated or committed to?
- What is your mom or dad (PSC employee) dedicated to?
- Why do you think working hard is so important?
We believe PSC is a great place to work and that the future looks bright for the members of our PSC family!
- Why is it important to stay positive?
- What can you do to make someone feel better who might be in a bad mood or having a rough day?
- How can we turn negative thoughts into positive ones?